Make Disney Dining Reservations Online – Coming October 2008


Rumors have been flying across the web that Disney is creating a system that will allow Walt Disney World guests to make Disney Dining reservations online. I did some poking around today to find the latest info related to this rumor and here’s what I dug up:

  • The new online reservations system will be available in late October 2008.
  • Travel agents and guests will be able to make dining reservations through the new online system.
  • The new online reservations system will allow people to make dining, recreation and resort reservations.

All I can say is – it’s about time! I truly dislike making dining reservations through the telephone system Disney uses, so the online option should be great if it works! It will also be fantastic for people who live outside the United States and have had to pay long distance telephone charges every time they wanted to make a Disney dining reservation through the existing 407-WDW-DINE number.

My biggest question that I haven’t found an answer to is whether or not you have to be a Disney resort guest to use the system. I hope that’s not the case. I hope it’s open to anyone who wants to make a reservation at a Disney restaurant.

source of this news..